Today, I found the most delicious and easy to bake chocolate cake that be for one, two or more people if you like. It is safinabakes1231, " Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake", it is the most amazing recipe for a dessert I have seen all year.
Does the recipe work? Well, I had to find out. And, WOW! After 1 minute and 45 seconds in the microwave it was done, and ready to eat after a brief cool down.
This recipe is easily a ✯✯✯✯✯ must have dessert for anyone at any time. It is just so easy that your children will enjoy making it also.
So give it a try! The recipe is below or you can print it from Allrecipes Daily Dish - Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake.
For those of us that are trying watch our waistlines expand,… oh no, no, I mean count our calories, this recipe is not only delicious but rich with a whooping 603 calories. Therefore, when planning your weekly diet menu excluding some of your breads and starchy foods will probably allow you to include this treat once a month or so.
Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large microwave-safe mug; stir in milk, canola oil, water, and vanilla extract.
- Cook in microwave until cake is done in the middle, about 1 minute 45 seconds.