I decided to update my last post, Pop ‘n Yo’ Mouth Air Fryer Cornbread Muffins by adding the complete recipe.
Pop ‘n Yo’ Mouth Air Fryer Cornbread Muffins Full Recipe
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup Martha White® Self-Rising Enriched White Corn Meal Mix
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 cup sweet rice milk
- 1 tablespoon or1 1/2 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
- Add lower rack inside air fryer (Big Boss)
- Preheat air fryer to 320 degrees
- Prepare the Evelyn's Air Fried Cornbread batter above
- Fill each egg bites mold cup with batter to just below each rim. Then place the mold on the mesh basket. This will keep egg mold stable on the lower rack.
- Wearing a long arm baking mitt, place mesh basket on top of the lower rack in the Big Boss
- Set timer to 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove the egg bites mold and set aside to cool
Repeat this process with the second egg bites mold of batter
Makes: 11 – 14 muffins
After all muffins are cooled pop them out of the egg bites molds into a bread basket or bowl. Keep in mind if you add less batter to these egg bites mold cups, reduce the air frying time as well.
TIP: Egg bites molds come in difference sizes. For this recipe I used the small mold from the COSORI accessories XL (C158-6AC) set. However, you can also use the larger the Aozita Silicone Egg Bites Mold. If you do use the Aozita mold, only fill the cups three-quarters full.
|Left: Aozita size--- Right: Cosort size|
Until Next Time,
Widescreen Online Review®©2007-2021