On New Year Day 2019, I posted my recipe for Evelyn's Air Fried Cornbread. Today I have taken that recipe to a new level and used it to create ‘Pop ‘n Yo’ Mouth Air Fryer Cornbread Muffins’. It is really easy to do. All you need is the cornmeal batter (link above), a couple of egg bites molds and the directions below.
- Add lower rack inside air fryer (Big Boss)
- Preheat air fryer to 320 degrees
- Prepare the Evelyn's Air Fried Cornbread batter
- Fill each egg bites mold cup with batter to just below each rim. Then place the mold on the mesh basket. This will keep egg mold stable on the lower rack.
- Wearing a long arm baking mitt, place mesh basket on top of the lower rack in the Big Boss
- Set timer to 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove the egg bites mold and set aside to cool
- Repeat this process with the second egg bites mold of batter
After all muffins are cooled pop them out of the egg bites molds into a bread basket or bowl. Keep in mind if you add less batter to these egg bites mold cups, reduce the air frying time as well.
Tip: If you are like me and you are honing your air fryer skills with new recipes, below is a handy little air fryer kit to add to you ‘must have’ air fryer utensils.
Until next time,