There are a lot of recipes for baked hot wings. However, some of us crave our hot wings deep fried and crispy with side dishes of wings sauce and dip. Below is my recipe to fit that craving.
TEXAS PETE'S DEEP FRYER BUFFALO WING
10-12 Frozen Chicken Wings
1 Jar Texas Pete's Buffalo Wing Sauce
1 Jar Marie's Chucky Blue Dip/Dressing.
Goya Sazonador Total Seasoning
- Fill deep fryer with fresh canola oil.
- Set deep fryer to preheat at 375 degrees. If using a large deep fryer that uses a lot of heat, set timer between 9-10 minutes. If not, follow your fryer's directions.
- Defrost and wash chicken wings. Pat dry.
- Season lightly with Goya Sazonador Total Seasoning and black pepper
- Place wings in plastic bag filled with enough flour to cover them. Shake, shake, shake.
- Before filling basket with chicken wings, shake off enough flour so that wings are lightly coated.
- Place basket into deep fryer. Cover. Fry for 9-10 minutes or until wings are done.
- Remove basket from deep fryer to drain excess oil and cool wings on baking rack.
Serve wings with side dishes of Texas Pete Buffalo Wing Sauce and Marie's Chucky Blue Dip/Dressing. Enjoy.
Can't stand the heat, try this recipe with Texas Pete's Extra Mild Buffalo Wing Sauce.
An Original Recipe From Evelyn's Kitchen