It's a warm and lazy evening here in Florida and today's warmth is the reason that I whipped of this little stir-fry recipe. Because I didn't really want to cook today, but had no other workable choice, I wanted to cook something that took very little time, but was tasty.
Enough said, below is my 'My Nothing Special Quick & Easy Beef Stir-Fry Recipe '. Enjoy.
My Nothing Special Quick & Easy Beef Stir-Fry Recipe
1 to 1 1/2 lbs thinned cut chuck steak
1 can pineapple chunks, drain
1 clove garlic, chopped
1/2 bag stir-fry vegetables
1/2 cup leaks, chopped
1/2 bag snow pods
2 cups frozen broccoli
1 can water chestnuts, drain
4 ozs Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
3/4 bottle Tsang General Tso Stir-Fry sauce (spicy & sweet)
4 tablespoons Kikkoman Orange sauce
1/2 bag wide egg noodles
· Cut beef into 1-inch wide and 1 1/2 long strips
· Add beef, olive oil, and Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce to wok
· Cook until beef is done, stirring occasionally
· Meanwhile, prepare vegetables for wok
· Cook noodles according to package directions in lightly salted water; drain.
· Reduce heat to medium on beef mixture and add all vegetables.
· Cover and stir occasionally
· Cook until vegetables are tender but broccoli is still firm
· Serve with egg noodles and drizzle Kikkoman Orange sauce on top
Until next time,
P.S. The wok contains the remained of the meal. This recipe with egg noodles will serve 4.